Covid 19 Policies
and Relief Info
Your Dog Smiles Pet Services is committed to keeping our clients safe.
For all of our services, sitters are required to wear a face mask while in your home as well as wash their hands as soon as they arrive and leave(when available) or use hand sanitizer before and after their visit.
For clients we recommend:
1. Keeping all your pet supplies we will need for our visit out where sitters can easily get to them(by the door or on the counter), to reduce contact as much as possible.
2. When possible, have the dog's harness on before we arrive.
3. Keep treats for us to provide in a separate container from ones you give to your pet to reduce contact.
4. In some cases, if the water looks full and fresh we may not refill the water bowls to reduce contact as much as possible.
5. If you would like us to wipe everything we have touched down. Please leave out appropriate supplies and let us know you would like us to wipe everything we touch clean.
6. If there are additional steps you would like us to take, please reach out to us so.
Cancellation policies during Covid times.
Visits canceled between 9 pm and 9 am prior to visiting will receive a 50% cancellation fee.
Visits canceled after 9 am the day of the service visit receive a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellations are non-refundable and will be applied as a credit to future service based on that service's cancellation policy.
We have been extremely fortunate with how wonderful and amazing our clients have been during these hard times. Unfortunately, the dog walking and pet sitting industry has not bounced back, and do we are creating ways to keep ourselves going so that when times do bounce back we can be here for you. We are doing this by making face masks, scrunchies, and various gifts to help supplement the bills and keep the business going. The Link and more info on this can be found at https://linktr.ee/craftingwithcolleen
You may also send a donation by Paypal, make sure to use friends and family so that it does not charge fees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate how you would like funds to be distributed(To a specific sitter or general fund or combo of both.)
Thank you so much! We are so grateful for your support!